job summary: Description : Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical (IT, software, digital) Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Recruiter, or similar role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with social media platforms to source candidates (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist, etc)
- Experience sourcing in an Enterprise IT environment, preferred
- Experience with Application tracking systems
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Exemplary time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in HR or other analytical related discipline, or equivalent experience.
location: LAKELAND, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $26.18 - 36.18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partnering closely with the Technical Recruiting team to provide a consistent flow of qualified candidates for open positions.
- Executing advanced search techniques to convert leads to application status.
- Screening candidates via phone or Skype/MS Teams to evaluate skills, experience and overall fit for the role.
- Providing new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- 40 hours per week, may need to be reached after core business hours
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.