job summary: Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technology Implementation Lead to
- Lead across technical workstreams to to ensure tech alignment
- Partners with the Tech Program Manager
- Is the tech face-to-face to the business for all workstreams
- Ultimate decision authority for the tech workstreams, working in conjunction with the Tech Strategy Lead
- This person will be leading the implementation of the learning experience, which will be highly integrated across all areas of our HC technology ecosystem.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Additional Information:
- Estimated 2 year duration
- LOCATION - Eastern US or Western Europe
- The purpose of this project was to undertake a review of user experience of learning and HC systems so that we provide a recommendation for either the renewal or the replacement of the experience layer, which includes mobile and analytics provided by DXC and the learner pathways provided by client Technology.
- In discussions, there was unanimous agreement that the current employee experience is fragmented and for the learning experience to be successful, we must consider it within the context of the integrated employee experience; With that, potentially a new solution would be needed.
- After the review, informed by the outputs produced with the Working Group, business requirements were discussed for a new solution, debated and drafted.
- The Implementation Lead would help implement a new solution to meet these requirements.
- Have a proven record of success as a delivery lead working on global implementations and seek an opportunity to work on a highly visible project that will impact over 250,000 client colleagues across the network.
- Facilitating and encouraging creativity and forward-thinking suggestions.
- strong leadership presence and a inclusive approach to coaching and driving a diverse team.
- Possessing expertise in Learning & Development processes is a plus.
- Displaying awareness of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Utilizing a collaborative working style within and across teams at all levels, both internally and with vendors.
- Exhibiting communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all audiences.
- Managing time, workloads, and priorities in a proactive manner.
- Providing relevant, accurate and up-to- date information to leadership.
- Driving alignment to established technology standards, practices and processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Integration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.