We're seeking a highly experienced Test Designer with proven background in both automated and manual testing to join a critical and highly visible project with one of our clients. The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team are crucial. If you're looking for your next exciting opportunity, please contact us today for more information!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and adjust test design strategies, test plans, and test data as needed
- Verify software functionality based on the test strategy and test plans
- Create and utilize various software testing methodologies to identify the decision points in the software.
- Interface with the Product Owner, Scrum Dev team, and ScrumMaster to lead the testing efforts for various projects.
- Selenium IDE & Selenium Webdriver tools
- API tools (e.g., Rest Assured).
- Cross browser testing tools, such as SauceLabs.
- Testing EDI files and processes
- Java development
- Experience in testing Business Intelligence tools including visualizations.
- AWS Services: DMS, S3, Glue, Athena, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of documented testing & quality assurance experience
- 6-8 years of QA SDLC process experience including documented experience in test strategy and test plan creation
- 5+ years of experience testing Data Warehouse/ETL applications.
- 4+ years of experience testing web-based applications.
- 4+ years of SQL experience, with understanding of database structure and design, to include advanced SQL language query skills.
- Experience in planning the implementation of automated test plans and automated testing using either open source or commercial test automation tools.
- Demonstrated experience with testing data file and job processing on UNIX/Linux server applications.
- Knowledge of Database design and usage.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing (6 years of experience is required)
- AWS (3 years of experience is required)
- ETL (4 years of experience is required)
- SQL (4 years of experience is required)
- UNIX (3 years of experience is required)
- Testing (10 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.