job summary: Job Description:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in Quality Assurance for large project testing efforts including the following areas:
- Manages overall testing effort including project testing strategy and testing plans.
- Contributes to thought leadership on testing tools, test automation, methodology, performance testing and practices to support quality assurance in a continuous delivery model
- Uses deep specialties of test methodologies, combined with knowledge of business applications to improve quality of delivery and business value.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manages the quality and acceptance of vendor testing deliverables on large and complex software development, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions
- Designs test cases, execution of test plans, analyzing test case results, and reporting of test case results to achieve quality assurance and business value objectives
- Develops and guides the documentation of test plans and test cases so that the requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other
- Works collaboratively within a delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management, with considerate ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision and
- Develops deep business and application domain knowledge for an assigned business portfolio to aid in critically evaluating the balance of both business needs and user requests.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in test methodologies and integration of business applications to achieve an efficient testing effort that delivers a quality system to its customers including the following areas:
- Understanding requirements from a business perspective to be validated through testing and assessing them in the context of an Agile/Scrum delivery model
- Understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications and
- Understanding Testing Automation Frameworks and how they are applied to increase speed and accuracy of testing efforts to enable continuous deployment of IT applications.
- Locations Include = Tampa, Dallas, and Atlanta
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.