- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead a team to create and articulate a strong product vision and strategy and carry it all the way to tactical planning and successful execution in a dynamic healthcare market.
- Successful track record of achieving product line and company goals in a high-growth and highly competitive healthcare field
- Experience that crosses product, IT and operations
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant industry experience with product development and/or commercialization
- Demonstrated experience managing and commercializing complex products and solutions in the payer, employer and provider markets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively translate a large amount of complex customer, clinical, market, and technical data from multiple sources into a clear value proposition and to articulate and communicate this value proposition to a range of customer and internal audiences.
- strong focus on and experience in digital health products.
- Robust understanding of current technologies, third party vendors, agile development and consumer acquisition, utilization, and retention funnels.
- Passion for healthcare and helping diverse people with chronic conditions live better
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive market and customer expectations.
- A passion for both giving and receiving feedback in an innovative teamwork environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and quickly understand and incorporate new technologies such as clinical informatics, mobile platforms, and big data to provide a clear competitive advantage to existing portfolios and create opportunities for new products and services.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively as a leader and peer with other senior functional managers including Technology, Strategy, Clinical, Operations, Sales, Finance, Legal, and Business Development.
location: TELECOMMUTE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Lead cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams in the development and execution of the product roadmap, including market opportunity, target customer profiles, value propositions, client and consumer experience to justify potential resource investments
- Identify new market opportunities, optimize internal programs and assets, and partner with key internal stakeholders for alignment and support to bring the roadmap to market
- Serve as the product subject matter expert to all internal and external stakeholders
- Work across Operational, Clinical, Technology, Growth, Finance and Go-to-Market organizations in support of digital health delivery of product and services.
- Partner with analytics to identify opportunities and establish value metrics for pricing initiatives
- Continuously mindful of market, competitive, and operational data to identify opportunities for product enhancements and overall growth
- Partner with other senior product and non-product leaders to identify business opportunities that will a) improve product offering and b) set the vision and growth strategy.
- Build a product culture which understands the importance of rapid testing and learning.
- Significantly contribute to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.