A well known financial institution in NJ is looking for a Solution Architect to join their growing team! The Solution Architect will designing technology solutions that will create high value for the customers. This position brings excellent opportunity for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships throughout the company footprint. Are you the next Solution Architect? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Wayne, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have a deep understanding of business outcomes, capabilities, value streams and processes, and linking them to the portfolio of solutions (including projects, products, services and other systems).
- Lead the creation of deliverables related to design and analysis of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs.
- Provide the necessary leadership to tasks related to the development of an enterprise's solutions architecture, such as architecture trade-offs and monitoring current state with the ability to support different development approaches, such as waterfall and agile.
- Work closely with, and providing support to, the project management office, product managers, product owners, domain architects and the development/engineering teams throughout the product life cycle.
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Create architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across products, services, projects and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information).
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies, based on enterprise business.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Software Architecture (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Banking (2 years of experience is preferred)
- PAAS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SAAS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Cloud (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.