Must function as the primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users regarding reports and reporting functions. Successful candidates are skilled communicators who make decisions independently and in collaboration with others up and down the organization. Attention to detail and communication are critical skills for this position. Successful candidates enjoy helping other users learn and adopt the development standards and enjoy helping users enhance their reporting skills. Successful candidates are adept technically and have expert analytical skills in the areas of data extraction, report generation, and information visualization, including SQL Server expertise. The Report Developer might also develop user training aids and trains end users in the use of reports & reporting functions & tools
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates with business, technical, and clinical leaders to plan, develop, implement, and analyze highly-complex clinical informatics systems, and to design integrated reporting and analytics solutions to ensure an optimal and efficient user experience and functionality, integrity, and reliability of systems
- Serves as a technical leader in collaborating with business operations, healthcare clinicians, and IT applications and technical teams to translate operations workflow and patient experience objectives into technical requirements. Communicates clearly and effectively to others using all communication forms. Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers and teams with whom they work with.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Epic Clarity Data Model (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- Crystal Reports (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.