Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Financial company. This will be a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert if budget and performance warrants. It will be a remote position with potentially some requirements to come into office on a hybrid model. Our client is looking to bring on a Java Developer.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Requirement analysis, code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications. Good understanding of subsystems Including the work flows along with detailed understanding of logical and physical data structures; participate in design reviews
- Develop robust solutions to complex problems; refactor as a standard coding practice
- Utilize industry and System frameworks and standards to build solutions for complex technical problems
- Participate in code reviews
- Write tests to simulate challenging conditions; detailed understanding of how to test code written against third-party software; implement performance tests
- Understand the project plan. Have good estimating capabilities. Compares estimates to actuals and use information to assess impact to schedule/cost and future estimates
- Use analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify creative solutions
- Achieve customer, operational, project or service goals
- Communicate solutions and analysis to customers in concise terminology that is appropriate to the audience and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (4 years of experience is required)
- Angular (3 years of experience is required)
- Java Script (3 years of experience is required)
- Spring boot (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.