job summary: Position Description
- As a Technical Solution Specialist, you will be tasked with working on workflows that focus on apps that pose privacy and security risks to users.
- Review and evaluate apps with solid understanding of Android technologies and how apps work (i.e. API and permission model)
- Research, isolate and resolve routine incidents; escalating complex issues or problems in accordance with internal procedures.
- BA/BS degree and / or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in content moderation, policy enforcement, customer/developer support or policy creation.
- Experience in operations management, contact center operations or project management.
- Excellent written communication skills Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet various workflow requirements
- Solid understanding of customer support best practices
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Proactive, flexible individual that is capable of working in a rapidly changing environment
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Exposure to malware/security review/user data review is desirable. Android mobile app development, QA or project management experience.
- Technical understanding of how Android apps work (i.e. solid understanding of Android permission model)
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with senior stakeholders and executives
- Experience/knowledge in data analysis, complex problem solving, efficient execution
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Take ownership of issues through the entire process whilst maintaining a great level of communication and attention to detail.
- Follow internal workflow to improve the team's effectiveness.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.