Looking for an experienced Jira developer to help us grow Jira into a truly enterprise-wide solution. Here's what the next six months look like: (1) consolidate our Jira instances, (2) standardize how our organizational philosophies show up in fields, screens, and workflows, and (3) balance the needs of a diverse set of Jira users.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Keep the Lights On (Production Support)
- Respond to day-to-day requests for new projects, access, dashboards, etc.
- Research and implement new integrations and applications.
- Investigate outages and work with infrastructure teams to resolve them in a timely manner.
Consolidate and Standardize (Instance Migration)
- Meet with lines of business and learn about their unique implementations of Jira.
- Develop strategies and plans to migrate them to a centralized instance.
- Preserve process, but advocate for standardization and consolidation.
- Provide creative solutions to data migration, integration, or other challenges.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.