job summary: Fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader in healthcare!
Our client, a leading Health Services company, is looking for a User Experience Designer in their Data & Analytics Engineering (D&A) organization. In this role, you'll be a key member of our team, solving complicated problems through simple designs. You'll contribute to our product strategy, design culture, and build meaningful tools to improve insurance and healthcare for millions of people.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate closely with internal business owners, developers, data scientists, and other designers to create powerful but elegant products that deliver key insights to the people who need them
- Conduct user research, design wireframes, build and test prototypes, and do some light visual design
- Understand the needs of business users and translate those needs into actionable requirements
- Work in an Agile environment to innovate quickly on big, outside-of-the-box ideas
- Conduct user research, including testing and analytics
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Run a full design process for your project, including: creating user personas, journey maps, wireframes, visual designs, prototypes, and hand off to developers
- Delivery and seek feedback on comps, wireframes, prototypes to drive UX innovation and implementation
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.