Randstad is seeking a IT Help Desk Analyst for a long term contract in Richmond, VA or Lynchburg, VA. Position will start as remote until Covid Restrictions are lifted.
Shift: M-F 8:30AM-5:30PM
The Help Desk Analyst answers inbound calls from global customers as well as internal system users and is responsible for providing first level operational and technical support.
- 3-5Proficiency with Microsoft Office and O365 (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Experience with web navigation and support in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide IT operations support in a team Help Desk environment. Adjust working hours and schedule as needed.
- Develop and exhibit technical subject matter expertise on the supported systems and associated business processes.
- Drive and coordinate high impact, complex and cross-functional incidents to resolution by following established processes involving resources from Genworth and/or vendors.
- Communicate written incident updates using team standards in a pre-determined time bound fashion to all levels of IT and business audience.
- Assess impact of issues and ensure proper severity assignment.
- Ensure Support Guides and related documentation is up-to-date.
- Regularly identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Fulfill corporate compliance tasks including mandatory training and weekly timesheets.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.