- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Published Android application is required.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering projects
-Participates in peer code reviews and team development
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.