We have a 6+ month contract-to-hire opportunity for a Web Software Engineer.
This is position is focused on the web development side.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong experience in Mura, CFM, React, and Angular. Requirements and Qualifications:
The Senior Software Developer is a member of the development team. This position is responsible for creating solutions that promote user adoption, self-service, and ease of use. The Senior Software Developer will work collaboratively with internal departments to take a project from conception, through analysis, prototyping, visual design, and finally to implementation; ensuring the customers' view remains the focus. Additionally, responsible for a number of products that have great volumes of data, frequent changes which require summarization and categorization with drill downs and expansions. The complexity and depth of the data require creative and innovative interactions for the users to understanding what they are viewing analyzing, and impacting. This multidiscipline position requires a technically savvy person that is equal parts: research analyst, information architect, interaction designer, and visual designer. Job Duties:
- Design and deliver compelling, end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple products and platforms, from assessing and defining customer needs to delivering concepts, to prioritizing features, to presenting and evaluating prototypes, to validating user experience feedback.
- Develop site maps, navigation maps, page flows, sketches, conceptual designs, storyboards, usage scenarios, wireframes and prototypes.
- Translate business requirements into development activities and work with stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- Create and document system designs using standard software design patterns.
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code that conforms to our coding standards.
- Develop applications using standard software design patterns and best practices.
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration, and support of applications.
- Provide technical leadership within the development team with ability to perform peer code reviews.
- Test and debug applications using both coded and manually executed test cases.
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager.
- Provide technical leadership and work effectively within a collaborative team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Follow a user-centered design process, understanding real users - their goals, aptitudes, experiences, needs, and motivations.
- Work closely with outside vendors and internal software developers to determine necessary features to drive the design of products. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 4 years' experience working as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Experience in programming languages i.e., PHP, Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Experience working with a web framework and CMS (Mura, CFM, React, Angular) required.
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, Oracle, or SQL server).
- Experience working in an Agile development preferred.
- Familiarity with web application development on Windows and Linux environment is preferred.
- Experience with ColdFusion and mobile application development highly desired.
- Previous experience working in the health care industry, specifically HMO, is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Contract
salary: $47.00 - 50.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.