Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
Austin, TX Remote Capabilities:
Onsite Clearance Required:
Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust. Type of Role:
Applications / Systems Analyst
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist technical experts and architects with providing leadership to product owners, managers and partnered teams.
- Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SPO solutions and migration support.
- Work with project teams to analyze business and technical requirements to include work and budget plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing architecture, process, and performance strategies, ensuring that enterprise SPO environments are scalable; implement telemetry for maintaining and measuring performance requirements and baseline metrics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- SHAREPOINT ADMIN
- Technical Analyst
- System Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.