We are currently sourcing for a Mobile Software Engineer to work in Our Brokerage Technology Business Unit in Durham, NC.
We're looking for a Mobile Software Engineer focused and committed to help deliver a superior mobile experience to our customers. An engineer that is looking for a collaborative team environment where they will have a wealth of opportunity to innovate. The ideal candidate has experience in mobile development, balanced with the ability to utilize the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps and offer valuable input on efficient ways to develop given functionality
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that seek the needs of our digitally-minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security
- Collaborates with systems/business analysts and tech leads to define system specs for features.
- Takes ownership of assigned work and delivers high quality solutions.
- Document technical guidelines/standards and best practices
- Be an active member of an Agile team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Angular 9+
- Rest API
- NgRx, Redux, RxJS,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.