job summary: UI Software Engineer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Vancouver, BC but working remote from the US.
- Experience with C++ is a requirement.
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures preferred.
- Experience shipping professional game projects is preferred
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices.
- BSc. degree or equivalent experience/education. Candidate Profile
- Self-starter who works well with a cross-disciplinary team.
- Approaches solutions with end user in mind.
- Dynamic problem solver.
- Enjoys sharing technical designs in a group setting.
- Able to work in a large, established code base.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We work primarily in C++, using a highly modified version of Unreal Engine 4. Our UI content is authored using Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG), a state-of-the-art UI Framework, giving us the power to make our UI a best-in-class showpiece for games. Your job will be to architect and build the systems which allow our team of artists and designers to shine, with a focus on performance and iteration speed.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Unreal Engine 4
- UI Engineer
- multi-threaded architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.