- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Published Android application is required.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering projects
- Participates in peer code reviews and team development
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- React (1 year of experience is preferred)
- React native (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Android (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.