Our client in the Sacramento area has a 12+ month contract opportunity for a .Net Developer.
This role will start remote, but will eventually be onsite. Summary
GUI front end application developer - analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- 50% Development, coding, testing and integration.
- 20% Product architecture.
- 20% Documentation, training and support.
- 10% Requirement capture and analysis.
- 10 - 15 years' experience in .NET development using Visual Studio.
- strong GUI design and development skills required.
- strong programming knowledge, fluency in C# and solid understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience with .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF, and LINQ.
- Experience writing web services and/or Windows services.
- Good working knowledge of one or more databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), including SQL queries, stored procedures, and views.
- strong technical documentation ability.
- strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects.
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Skills
- Experience with Windows Runtime and developing universal applications.
- Experience with Blend for Visual Studio.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for release management and defect tracking.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Exposure to MVVM and MVVM frameworks.
- Exposure to design patterns, unit testing, source code control, and agile development methods.
C#, .NET Technologies (WPF/WCF) Preferred Skills
Experience with Windows Runtime and developing universal applications.
Experience with Blend for Visual Studio.
Experience with Team Foundation Server for release management and defect tracking.
Experience with Git version control.
Exposure to MVVM and MVVM frameworks.
Exposure to design patterns, unit testing, source code control, and agile development methods. Education
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 58.62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.