Our client in Evanston, Illinois is looking for a Systems and Desktop resource to join their team for a project. The ideal candidate will ahve experience with:
Windows 10 support 2 yrs+
- Basic knowledge of Windows 2K8/2K12 Server administration 1 yrs+
- Windows Desktop support and management skills 3 yrs+
- hardware management experience with Dell desktops, notebooks and thin clients
- Apple OS X support and management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- problem solving and troubleshooting skills
location: Evanston, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Provides support to enterprise and business use applications, interfaces and support systems required for business operation, including desktops, notebook and network infrastructure, providing advice, guidance and assistance to end users.
Manages a variety of IT infrastructure services, including the administration of voice, network, server and/or storage environments.
These functions may include but are not necessarily limited to afterhours support and operation of the computer facilities, systems security, enterprise backup management, security and the development, management, maintenance of the IT infrastructure and support of a mobile workforce.
- Work in a small team that manages all aspects of systems - from user support to servers, and networks.
- Provide support for all desktops, notebooks and thin clients in a hybrid MS operating systems/ Apple OS X enterprise, including Active Directory maintenance, DNS support, and Remote Desktop support.
- Work with the IT team to continually improve operational processes and other departmental processes.
- Responsible for support and the implementation of system enhancements (software and hardware updates).
- Implement and support Apple mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) for the company. Maintain relationships with multiple cellular carriers.
- Support enterprise mobile software applications.
- Participate in on-call support.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microsoft Office
- Windows 10
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.