Our client, a global leader in commercial software for the real estate and mortgage industries, is in need of a highly skilled and expereinced Software Solutions Architect on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have enterprise level experience building software products in .Net and Java tech stacks and have excellent communication skills in order to elicit requirements from executives as well as clients.
location: SANTA ANA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and apply standards and best in class technologies to meet business objectives on technology projects, evaluating impact on integration, reliability, performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Translate and document business objectives and processes into solution architecture and technical requirements that align with key business requirements and business strategy, ensuring that the solution architecture identified will support the business objectives and strikes the appropriate balance between practical designs and implementation with architectural vision and technology strategy.
- Provide technical guidance & counsel to project and support teams to ensure alignment of solutions to business and IT strategies and is responsible for developing and presenting design artifacts to audiences within the business and technology teams.
- Identify problems, anticipate effects across business segments, research best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus from a broad business community. Drive implementation.
- Provide industry and domain specific architectural best practices, perspectives and consultation to business and IS/IT leadership
- Assess the impact of new solutions on the integrity of the solution architecture and ensure that the projects in the business portfolios comply with Solution Architecture standards.
- Participate in and supports enterprise wide technology initiatives to mitigate crises.
- Participate in team meetings, complete status reports, attend functional meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture (7 years of experience is required)
- .NET (7 years of experience is required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.