job summary: Description:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong, high volume Sourcer at CLIENT supporting large supply chain initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for creatively sourcing large volumes of passive candidates through internal and external databases, Internet research, and cold calling, hiring events, etc. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of 2+ years of experience sourcing and engaging high volumes of quality salary and hourly candidates.
Here's what you will be doing as a member of our dynamic team:
- Sourcing talent for exempt and non-exempt positions by developing a pipeline of candidates for positions through various sourcing techniques (for example, career fairs, online job boards, social networking sites, associations); communicating with candidates to promote the brand and build interest in the company; reviewing and determining if applicants meet minimum qualifications; and coordinating with hiring managers and Recruiting Team to follow up on and pursue promising candidates.
- Execute multiple candidate sourcing techniques to find top talent
- Effectively influence and engage candidates to consider conversations about career opportunities
- Build relationships with TA Partners to create recruitment strategies for each location
- Attract talent by networking with passive candidates and being a brand ambassador for CLIENT
- Research companies and industry trends to stay abreast of new potential sourcing channels
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- 1 -2 years' experience in recruiting and/or sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Candidate-centered approach
- strong ability to be adaptability
- Results Driven
- Transportation driver sourcing / recruiting experience.
- Proficient in Avature, Excel, Indeed, and GRS (Extra points for HireRight, ABSS, Quickbase, AVAYA)
- Ability to support on-site hiring events.
- Flexible or non-traditional schedule to support early evening hours.
- bilingual in english and spanish strongly desired.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct competitive intelligence research related to recruiting.
- Generate a pool of pre-qualified available and interested candidates weekly for recruiters - Leverage resources such as niche sourcing events (for examples, recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences for leads
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures, supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Following up with candidates and supporting them through application process to ensure good candidate experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Human Resources
- Cold calls
- High Volume Recruiting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.