Our client, a global leader in the real estate and mortgage software product industry, is in need of a Senior Data Engineer on a fulltime basis. The ideal candidate will be local to the Milwaukee, WI area, but other locations will be considered. We are looking for candidates with 7+ years of Data Engineering, ETL and Java related experience.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Devises/modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results for a specific data process. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation.
- May lead small projects or regularly coach other team members to ensure data processes and systems are developed in a way that complies with data architecture, standards and internally established methodologies and practices applicable to Data Operations.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts. Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ETL (5 years of experience is required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER (7 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.