Specifically, lead learning projects for new systems and processes supporting business capability and G&A function needs. Ensure that all new systems and policies/procedures/processes have appropriate learning deliverables created and deployed. Those deliverables include instructor led training materials, eLearning, mLearning, micro-learning, quick reference materials, end user guides. In addition, learning content will support scenario-based learning, role-based learning, related policies/procedures/processes and on-going virtual discussions. This individual will have responsibility for on-the-ground execution and deployment of new training experiences.
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
Summary of Qualifications
- Ensure consistent and comprehensive training is provided on an ongoing basis for assigned projects.
- Perform training/learning needs analysis as required for new training projects or potential training needs.
- Design and development of classroom and virtual instructor led training programs, elearning modules, mobile learning, and written training materials (job aids, user guides, etc.).
- Manage the review of materials to incorporate all appropriate stakeholder requirements, and ensure approved, compliant training.
- Deliver or implement training (by scheduling and performing ILT or preparing others to do so; providing source files for upload to the LMS, uploading to Box, Nebula or other agreed upon location for learner access) and communicating training availability as required.
- Evaluate training at least at Kirkpatrick Model Level 1 and 2.
- Manage in-house training projects.
- Oversee training projects which have been outsourced to external training vendors and provide vendor support as needed.
- Manage simultaneous learning projects.
- Support implementation of training programs at the global, regional and local level.
- Ensure transparent communication with all stakeholders.
- Proactively learn new learning technologies, adult learning methods, or related tools and technologies.
- BA/BS Degree required. Advanced degree a plus
- The ideal candidate will have 5+years of relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience including experience leading training initiatives
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Experienced learning professional across the full learning lifecycle (Learning Needs Analysis, Instructional Design & Development, Solution implementation, Facilitation, Evaluation)
- Experienced use of adult learning methods across a blend of learning delivery methodologies (classroom, e-learning, m-learning, webinars, in-person & virtual training)
- Proficient in multiple learning technologies - e.g. Articulate 360 suite, Camtasia, iSpring, etc.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact effectively across multiple stakeholders, to align on objectives and provide consistent training direction
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications: MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- Instructional Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.