Our client in Glendale, CA has a 12+ month contract opportunity for a Junior Fullstack Java Engineer.
This role can be worked remotely and might involve light travel.
This role has the potential to convert to a permanent employee. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products
used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in enterprise
or end-user applications, such as traveler management, guest management, biometrics capture,
or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes
code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes
documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing requirement analyses and coming up with detailed designs.
- Performing unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Sound knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Transaction Management, Hibernate, Restful WebServices, JMS and Apache camel.
- Sound knowledge on Core Java and Multithreading.
- Hands on experience on both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications in Linux environment
- Hands on experience in unit testing framework like Jasmine, karam Skill/Experience/Education
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.74 - 75.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
fullstack java development
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Web Services
- Message Queue
- core java
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.