Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $110 - 120 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You will also work in conjunction with security stakeholders in other areas of the business and make decisions and help lead initiatives to ensure timely delivery of security solutions that support business objectives. You will also manage work that involves coordination with multiple organizations and is the focal point within the group.
- Help implement Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) practices and use automation where possible
- Work with the product teams to perform security design/code reviews and vulnerability assessment
- Provide security guidance to Engineering and Product teams.
- Build threat models and conduct risk assessments for new features and services.
- Create application threat models and provide guidance on effective countermeasures
- Contribute to security architecture and assist in building and rolling out processes for secure code development and deployment involving truly cutting edge technology
- Provide subject matter expertise on encryption, security controls, and secure design and programming practices across the Technology organization
- Contribute to security policy, standards, and guidelines related to Information Security
- Evaluate and operationalize new technologies for securing the organization
- Train and mentor Security Champions throughout the development
- Share thought leadership in the product and application security space
- Create security user stories and security test cases for products that are tailored to the product attributes and technology
- Support and advise product owner and product development teams by ensuring technical and architectural feasibility, readiness and compliance.
- Experience with secure SDLC, governance and compliance for PCI, FedRAMP and NIST
- What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Security, or others) OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience with performing security requirements analyses to secure the deployment of large globally distributed platforms, building threat models, do design reviews and document relevant mitigation techniques, implementing security best practices, applying applications security design patterns.
- Experience with any combination of at least 3 technical disciplines, including the following: Cloud Security, Application Security, Mobile Security, Secure Development methodologies, Software Development and Coding.
Even better if you have:
- Good understanding of Cloud Services, like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipeline
- Hands on experience on security testing like SAST, DAST and Pen testing
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10, CIS Top 20
- Understanding of authentication protocols like OID, OAuth2.0, SAML
- Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, secure coding, and countermeasures.
- Written and verbal skills for communicating security concepts and solutions.
- Understanding of Openstack, VMware security best practices.
- Experience with application programming and the overall software development life cycle.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- One of more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS, CCSK.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ENGINEER
- SECURITY ANALYST
- FIREWALL ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.