RPA Developer - Sr. Developer
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
RPA Developer/Sr. Developer
* 6-10+ years of experience, must have 2+ years of hands on working knowledge in Automation Anywhere (AA) tool
* Must have Working knowledge in OCR/Web Automation/Windows Automation/Email Automation/ XML/ REST API/Mainframe command
* Must have Certifications in Automation Anywhere 10x or 11x
* Must have a knowledge on MetaBOT, create reference modular reusable code libraries for dev team.
* Design multi-bot processes with modularized code for scalability and reliability.
* Plan the complete implementation cycle
* Ability to manage multiple assignments.
* Works closely with customers and team members as a RPA Architect using Automation Anywhere to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions.
* Involved and experienced with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation for RPA activities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
* Good to have knowledge in .NET or Java, Java Script or VB Script
* Good to have knowledge in Excel Macro
* Preferred knowledge in Agile implementation
* Superior written and oral communication skills.
* Have Automation working knowledge in multiple ERPs like ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, Workflow system, etc.
* Candidate should champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.