ADMIN. II WITH STRONG EXCEL
Our client is looking for a Finance person to assist finance and accounting team in ad-hoc data collection and analysis. Compile billing invoice template spreadsheets and distribute invoices on a monthly basis. You will assist in compiling monthly reporting spreadsheets and PowerPoint. This is a 1 year assignment, that can be extended.
- Proficient in Excel (sumifs, vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.) and PowerPoint. General knowledge of financial statement analysis, journal entries (debits/credits), and billing/invoicing. Some business experience/acumen (drafting emails/memos).
- Could be 2021 graduate or person in a accounting/bookkeeping role with 4+ years' experience.
- BA in Finance and/or Accounting
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Assist finance and accounting team in ad-hoc data collection and analysis. Compile billing invoice template spreadsheets and distribute invoices on a monthly basis. Assist in compiling monthly reporting spreadsheets and PowerPoints.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.