Looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our growing team! Our client is based in San Francisco but all roles are 100% remote!! Our client is looking for the following:
- Startup experience needed
- Big Data technology: Spark, Hive, MAP/ Reduce, Avro
- Experience with data at scale, ability to leverage deep learning models
- Experience with injesting data and transforming data
- Amazon/ Cloud exposure A PLUS!
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Define and develop architecture for data collection and data validation
- Drive the collection of new data
- Support with data analysis and optimization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- Spark (2 years of experience is required)
- HIVE (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.