Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The candidate will join a small, agile group of computer vision engineers and provide expertise related to real-time object detection and segmentation to support a variety of cutting-edge Augmented Reality applications.
- The candidate will be doing research, prototype and survey different DL networks/algorithms that are the current state-of-art and model optimization techniques (e.g., compression, quantization).
- The candidate will also be required to develop and contribute to the implementation of various computer vision related applications as needed.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience with development and implementation of computer vision or deep learning algorithms.
- Significant, demonstrable experience with state-of-the-art deep learning networks in
o Real-time Object Detection techniques for 2D/3D objects,
o Semantic/Instance segmentation,
o Hand gesture recognition,
o Human pose estimation,
o Training dataset design, augmentation, and validation,
o Classification/Segmentation performance metrics.
- Experience in working with large data sets and developing ML infrastructure pipelines.
- strong experience in Neural network optimization (pruning, quantization and compression).
- strong experience with python, C++, and OpenCV required.
- strong expertise with DL frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch, Mxnet, Onnx etc.
- strong expertise with software development lifecycle - coding, debugging, optimization, testing, integration
- Experience with DL inference accelerator toolkits like TVM, Openvino, TensorRT, PlaidML (optional)
B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent college degree.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Deep Learning
- Vision Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.