- Implement new features while prioritizing user experience and modern design
- Refactor existing code and fix bugs while prioritizing stability, consistency, and simplicity
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $69.54 - 79.54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Effective working knowledge of accessibility verification tools, assistive technologies, and accessibility standards
- Experience with assistive technologies across multiple platforms, including screen readers, magnification, and read-aloud tools
- Web or UI programming with an emphasis on user experience
- Functional programming
- Leading a technical discussion
- Git or similar tools
- Single-page web applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.