Sr. Salesforce Developer Lead
RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A LEAD SALESFORCE DEVELOPER FOR A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8 YEARS OF SALESFORCE EX AND HAVE LEAD OR MANAGEMENT EX.
- 8+ years' experience in software development on Salesforce platform
- 7+ years in implementing solutions on Salesforce platform
- 3+years of experience in working in Salesforce lighting
- 3+ years of experience in leading and delivering small to medium size projects in Salesforce
- strong CRM, Salesforce, cloud native stack expertise
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field
location: Berkeley Lake, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with technical managers, architects and business stakeholders in gathering requirements
- Develop high-level design for Service CRM business requirements
- Should be able to come up with prototypes and demonstrate solution design
- strong hands-on experience in writing Apex programming, Visual force pages, Apex triggers, lightening web components.
- Knowledge in implementing solutions using configurations(no-code) such as Flows, process builders, workflow Rules. Etc.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce lightening
- Hands on experience with Salesforce technical limitations and considerations while designing the solution
- strong knowledge in Salesforce service cloud out-of-box features such as implementing knowledge articles, email-to-case, web-to-case, macros, omni channel, Case management etc.
- Hands on experience with integrating Salesforce with cloud-based applications and on-premise applications using standard and custom REST APIs
- Hands on experience in implementing various authentication protocols(oAuth) to integrate 3rd party applications
- Hands on experience with implementing Customer Communities
- Should be able to adopt best practices and configure security setting for internal and external users (Community users).
- In depth knowledge on various configurations within Experience Cloud, community manager and community builder.
- Hands on experience with Source Control tools such as Gitlab, GitHub, Bamboo.
- Should be able to adopt dynamic nature of the work environments and switch between the priorities as needed.
- Hands on experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Salesforce (8 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.