We have an immediate need for an IT Project Manager who has managed security projects specifically related to Identify and Access Management migrations.
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience managing IT security projects; would be great if you have managed security projects specific to idenity and access managment and migrating to Sailpoint
- 5 years of experience managing, independently, implementations of large projects greater than $5 million and an effort of over 10,000 hours
- Knowledge of Project Management disciplines
- Knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications (MS Project)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- strong organizational skills
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM), or equivalent certification
- Experience managing projects in multiple methodologies (predictive/waterfall, hybrid, and agile)
- Knowledge of Software engineering disciplines
- Change Management Certification (Prosci)
- Lean Six Sigma Certifications (LSSGB, LSSYB, LSSBB, LSS Champion)
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of business systems in support of Lines of Business programs.
- Responsibilities will include:
- developing the project charter, capacity, effort and cost estimates, resource requirements, work break down structure, and schedule
- scheduling resources on tasks, status update meetings, and working sessions; conducting reviews and tracking the progress of the project
- reporting and presenting to the project stakeholders
- monitoring the vendor deliverables and service level agreements for the project; developing risk assessment, risk mitigations/responses, documentation of issues, assigning issues, and tracking issues to closure
- following and enhancing established Project Management methodology, deliverables, standards, and procedures and utilization of project budget by developing capital expenditures and reviewing and approving invoices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Project Manager
- Identity and Access Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.