Are you looking to join a company that is growing and has a great team oriented environment? How about a position that utlilizes the latest Azure Cloud technology and loves to promote from within! We are growing rapidly and looking for team oriented profressionals that are passionate about technology. If this sounds like you please apply and let's talk!
location: IRVING, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- You will focus on developing, implementing, and operationalizing cloud solutions.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve highly complex application and infrastructure issues.
- Design, implement, and refine Microsoft Azure cloud solutions across multiple tenants with various networking and scalability using infrastructure-as-code.
- Provide infrastructure support, in Azure cloud and on-premises, on a wide range of technologies, including: Public & Private Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Group Policies (GPO), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and Sharepoint Online.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Azure (4 years of experience is required)
- Cloud (3 years of experience is required)
- Palo Alto Firewalls (1 year of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.