job summary: Description:
Additional Job Details
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Familiar with standard React Native concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Minimum 3-4 years of experience on below -
- Mobile app development
- JS knowledge
- React Native experience
- Hands on experience with Java and Kotlin
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.