SAP Financial (FICO) Consultant position will be primarily focused on supporting the platform on an ongoing basis by managing to implement enhancement requests, coordinating, and providing training to the system. The incumbent will also be part of SAP implementation projects. This position is required to reinforce the ERP project's capacity for the development and support of the Finance and Supply Chain Management application in the solution, particularly in respect of design, build and integration, including of new functionality not supported by standard SAP. Qualifications
- Has advanced knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA FICO module including FICO solution design & configuration, testing, integration with SAP logistic modules, user training, data migration, post go-live support activity and process setup etc.
- experience in working with Finance application reporting and analytical systems, 5-10 years SAP System implementation experience is required.
- Experience with using ABAP and other SAP specific technologies such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs, PI/PO, BADI, Fiori, FPM Web Dynpro, BDC, POWL, BOPF, Workflow, BTEs and
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting & General Ledger applications
- great skills in SAP workflow, ABAP Programming and reporting are preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and coordinating skills.
location: FREMONT, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities 1. Design & implement financial solutions by using SAP to enable accounting efficiency and accuracy.
- Facilitate the definition, design, coding, testing and deployment workflows, reports, integrations, customizations, enhancements and forms
- Partner with accounting team, for existing SAP incremental enhancements to existing functionality and/or new functionality as needed.
- Assists in diagnosing issues, creating prototypes (as necessary) and liaising with Functional & IT Teams ensuring the solution meets the needs of the business.
- Effectively analyzes root causes to provide solutions for production and development or assure optimization of performance objects and systems utilizing best practices.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships with users, IT teams and partners.
- Develops and maintains integration of many interrelated systems, program elements and applications, ensuring appropriate data security and access controls considering both local and wide-area issues.
- Recommends SAP best practices across the project for ensuring proper implementations of Releases and Upgrades.
- Authoring technical documents for inclusion in the Knowledge Center Knowledge Base.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SAP Applications
- Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.