job summary: Position Purpose:
Plan, organize, monitor, and oversee complex projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field, or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. 4+ years of project management and implementation or program management experience. Proficient with MS Office applications and project management tools. Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments. License/Certification:
PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred.
location: Tacoma, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.