We are currently sourcing for a Systems Analyst to work in Our Workplace Investing Group in Durham, NC.
As a Systems Analyst, you will play a key role on a Scrum team and within Digital Platforms Technology. You will be encouraged to gain understanding of all the components of our web applications and will work with the members of the squad to deliver outstanding customer experience solutions. The ideal candidate should show ease at making personal connections and have a sense of humor. You will work closely with the Squad Lead, Scrum Master, Developers, Quality Assurance, and Architects to craft, build, test, and deliver the features that make up Our Digital experiences.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features
- A demonstrable understanding of the Agile software development methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing you to interview Business partners to understand project objectives, use cases and requirements
- strong analytical skills, enabling you to research, document and review existing systems and recommend designs for achieving requirements for self-contained projects within a larger program
- Proficiency in assisting in the writing of user requirements and all the supporting documentation
- Ability to diagram business processes and system workflows
- Expertise in conveying technical concepts with internal customers, technical team members, and/or other technical contributors across the organization
- Willingness to actively participate in defining project scope/backlog, while recommending solutions to project issues
- Desire to understand WS Digital Platforms' web and mobile applications, while having the confidence to clearly communicate technical concepts to the internal partners inside and outside of the Scrum team
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and thrive to meet the needs of a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Ability to provide support to Quality Assurance and Business partners throughout all testing phases, including participating in triaging system defects in production and non-production environments
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Agile software development
- database query tools
- SQL skills
- Java and Confluence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.