We are looking to add an experienced desktop support technician at a Chemical Plant in Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74003. We will interview ASAP!! Title:
Desktop Support Technician Location:
Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74003 Shift(s)
Shift will run sometime between 7AM and 6PM, M - F Duration:
4+ years on going
For immediate review and consideration, please email resume to Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com
location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Prefer two plus years in a desktop support position.
- Primary focus will be HP Printers setup troubleshooting and monitoring, ACS/Workforce Time Clock setup and troubleshooting, HP Toner and Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop/laptop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop/laptop service levels
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC including the installation of CPUs and hard disks, cables, RAM, CD-ROMs, etc
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and/or ticket incidents via ticketing system
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Desktop Support (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.