Our client has an open position for a VOIP Engineer at their corporate office in the Galleria area in Houston, Texas.
The ideal candidate understands the core network technologies (routers/switches), has problem solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support, and has knowledge of network systems including firewalls, switches and routers.
Cisco Certifications - CCNA, CCVP, or CCNP are strongy desired. After hours/weekend work may be required.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of Cisco VoIP environments
- Plan and recommend system/network architecture for VoIP systems
- Maintain technical role certifications in support of VoIP, Unified Messaging, Unified Communications, and Contact Center
- Perform basic and advanced Cisco UC administration
- Develop Contact Center scripting and troubleshooting tasks
- Develop and maintain QoS and other network design parameters
- Ensure the stable and reliable connectivity of all networked systems
- Perform Circuit Provisioning including PRI, POTS, SIP trunks
- Provide and maintain architectural documentation of telecommunications infrastructure
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes
- Manage mobile devices and integration
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Cisco VoIP phone systems (3 years of experience is required)
- Telecommunications (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.