Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team in the Sacramento area, this will be a 14 week contract opportunity! The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 66.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Data Wrangling and Data Mining
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on high complexity, "family" of business service solutions
- Responsible for the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of business need, responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Responsible for identifying the need, defining and implementing improvements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable working in teams and constructing enterprise applications
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- System Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.