Our customer in the greater Austin, TX area is seeking a passionate, user-focused developer with experience building enterprise-level mobile applications. You will lead the team in designing and building our robotic construction controllers for operators in the field. Trailblazing on disruptive technology for the construction industry.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Managing deployments for internal and external mobile applications
- Leading/mentoring other technical team members on large projects
- A willingness to accept failure, learn and try again, and an open mind to try solutions that may seem impossible at first
- Passion for learning new disciplines and gaining a deep understanding of how other professionals do their work
- Exceptional communication skills both in-person and via written asynchronous channels
- React Native / Flutter / Android development expertise
- Experience deploying to iOS or Google App Store
- Ability to teach and apply mobile development best practices
- Experience with high fidelity mobile animations
- Modern CI/CD workflows: GitHub, Jenkins, Travis, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Android (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Flutter (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Mobile Android (5 years of experience is required)
- Xamarin (2 years of experience is required)
- React (5 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.