The Information Technology Business Systems Analyst is responsible for identifying and documenting business needs including understanding their structure, processes and operations. Responsible for partnering with the internal business and external vendors to collaboratively generate creative ideas, problem solve, gather business and technical requirements. Develop solutions and implement technologies to enable the store of the future. This role will be a liaison between the business and Store Systems & Technologies team. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology preferred
- 2-5 years of experience as a business analyst or experience of SDLC management (Agile, DevOps, Lean, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill with the ability to multitask in order to balance immediate and long/term priorities preferred with highly effective oral and written communication
- Facilitation skills and demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams preferred - Preferred retail systems, back office or POS experience
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Creates and maintains partnerships across Operations, Marketing, Merchandise Solutions, and IT across all levels to proactively identify areas where technology can drive efficiency or revenue generation while delivering a high quality product.
- Develops and documents requirements for technology solutions that better enable store teams to serve and delight our guest while improving efficiency, reducing cost, and driving revenue.
- Develops user acceptance test plans, test scenarios and manages execution of UAT while documenting results and communicating to senior leadership outcomes and timelines.
- Owns communication and documentation of new feature enhancements and versions to business and IT stakeholders from 3rd parties as well as internally built applications that includes developing roadmap for testing, communication and deployment.
- Collaborates with business owners on needs related to Store Systems and translates them into actionable requirements; tracks budgets and timelines throughout process.
- Establishes and manages relationships with internal stakeholders and senior leadership throughout the company to communicate and guarantees the delivery of a high quality product.
- Discovers new opportunities to optimize the business through improved processes and functional enhancements.
- Works with the teams of engineers to plan and execute projects in a timely manner while delivering upon the customer's expectations.
- Develops and refines metrics for project and individual performance; communicates metrics to developers and motivates all team members towards buy-in, personal and group accountability of these goals.
- Works with Senior Manager of Store Systems and Technologies to assess current processes, systems, and tools to update and ensure the most efficient project or delivery lifecycle.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Agile Methodology
- POS (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.