Our client is hiring a Recruiter for a 6 + month Contract based in Walnut Creek, Ca.
This position is responsible for full cycle recruiting, strategic sourcing and interviewing all levels and functions of candidates for the company. Achieves staffing objectives by providing an efficient process for recruiting and evaluating job candidates, collaborating with hiring managers, and keeping the candidate engaged throughout the onboarding process.
location: Walnut Creek, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Full cycle recruiting experience (minimum 3 years) (Corporate and/or agency or combination)
- Ability to handle 25+ requisitions
- Professional, articulate, organizational savvy, solution oriented, multi-tasker, customer service centric, high sense of urgency, excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Able to recruit out of organizations both through LinkedIn and direct calling
- Ability to recruit for all levels from Call Center to Manager (Don't anticipate technical recruiting experience needed, but a plus if they have that experience)
- At this point, it is not a remote opportunity - will be based in Walnut Creek
- Should be very well versed at sourcing on LinkedIn and Indeed plus other tools
- Workday experience a plus
- Banking or Finance industry experience a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Recruiting (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.