Sr. Data Modeler
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
-7+ Years Data Modeling (all methodologies; Data Vault experience preferred)
-7+ Years Oracle RDBMS (other platforms such as MS SQL, Sybase or DB2 acceptable)
-5+ Years of ETL and/or BI methodology Skill sets with tenure amount: Software Skills: Certifications:
Use Data Vault 2.0 Data Modeling
Develops and deploys from old/legacy databases to new databases. Working with ETL engineers. Likes data modelers who are/were ETL developers. Flow to build a source system from Informatica to their Warehouse- need to map it and know where it will land. Provide consumable views. Use Data Vault 2.0 Data Modeling Methodology. (many flavors out there) That is what they are looking for.
Write SQL scripts for the modeling.
Experience in data modelling (Dimensional, relational) and data warehousing.
· understanding on Data Vault 2.0 Methodology and data vault modelling.
· Solid SQL and PL/SQL development skills.
· Ability to translate requirement to design.
· Should be able to play role of Individual contributor and Team player; Tech lead plays a more senior tech role
· Hands on experience in building physical model on RDBMS - preferably Oracle 12c and above .
· Hands on experience on defining constraints and references.
· Working knowledge of performance implications of a physical model - Hands on experience of suggesting partitioning & indexing needs on a physical model
· Ability to create source - target mapping at various layers (Stage/Raw DV/ Consumption and DAL).
· Experience with the WhereScape Data Vault Express (WhereScape 3D and WhereScape RED) Preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.