job summary: Job Description :
- Current openings are for people with top-notch experience in Xamarin or other mobile technology, scanners/labels, Microsoft .NET languages (primarily ASP.NET, .Net Core, C#, and LINQ), technologies (MVC, Entity Framework, Unity), and tools (Visual Studio 2012 and higher, Team Foundation Server, ReSharper).
- Developing code using the specified technology and being able to articulate to peers and the client the status of code and User Stories.
- Must be able to participate in meetings (Daily Standups, Poker Planning, Reto/Planning), discussions and demonstrations of applications and associated data in the development of new applications or in the maintenance and update of existing or newly transitioned applications in the Public Trust environments.
- Peer review teammates code. Little supervision will be given and must be able to make quick, accurate code and implementation decisions.
- Work daily with the Requirements Analyst to answer questions regarding User Stories and Requirements.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 10+ years of programming experience using Agile Methodologies with increasing levels of responsibility, expertise, peer code review and testing.
- 10+ years of Xamarin or similar mobile technology, ASP.Net, C# MVC-based web development experience using Visual Studio 2012 or higher
- 5+ years of .Net Core, XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation.
- Experience supporting more than 3,000 users and a Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) with more than 250 tables and 1 million total rows.
- Business work flow and forms development
- Experience on at least one software development project with a minimum of 1,000 automated unit tests.
- Security considerations, Application performance optimization and deployment
- Understanding of e-GIS development for the browser such as displaying street maps or satellite images
- MS Office 2010 and higher
- MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012 and higher (most recently Azure DevOps Server (ADO)
- Researching, identifying and implementing an inventory system in an Equipment Module
- Experience developing additional reports and alerts
- Significant experience using Power BI and developing Dashboards for quick program overview
- Experience with scanners, bar code printers and ability to upload results
- Must be able to create custom applications that can access endpoints using Tunnel software
- Expertise in creating Document Storage/Management modules, Fleet Management Modules, and an Administrative Modules
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have an active Public Trust.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and DEA suitability requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mobile Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.