We are currently looking for a QA SDET Lead for a Client of ours in San Diego,CA. This role will be 100% remote. We are looking for someone with ideally 8+ years in Software Quality Engineering (QA, QE, SDET) or Software Engineering. Having hands on experience with Cypress.io and CI / CD pipelines are a HUGE plus!
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop a remote team of quality experts to provide training, guidance, and automation expertise
- Provide oversight over our test infrastructure to ensure release quality and production launch readiness
- Develop internal practices with product, development, and operations to deliver high quality software
- Collaborate with product development teams to define and adopt a holistic quality strategy that enables both speed and safety
- Maintain a complete understanding and visibility of upcoming product functionality, release schedules, and dependency risks across development teams
- Work closely with product and development to understand, root-cause, resolve, and report on incidents and failed releases
- Develop quality metrics and use data to drive actions and decisions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
- Performance Testing
- QA Tester
- Manual QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.