The Senior Product Manager will be a part of the team that is transforming the digital experiences for our colleagues on the internal suite of products. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in Fintech/Lending space and in managing multiple projects - from driving ideation, getting stakeholder buy-in, roadmap prioritization all the way to feature rollouts, gathering user feedback and driving adoption. This is a high-impact role tackling both strategic and operational challenges, with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: What You'll Do:
- Partner with team members to define a clear strategy, roadmap, requirements and deliverables including measurable outcomes and key metrics
- Work with internal stakeholders including end users, analytics, business operations, credit and others to bring to life creative solutions help improve their day to day
- Own product roadmap and backlog implementation schedule with engineering team to ensure timely delivery in an agile setup - Interpret results to understand the impact on user satisfaction as well as costs / benefits to our business
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, resources and critical business needs backed by sound impact analysis
- Build people independent scalable processes, implement best practices as part of the agile scrum
- Navigate a complex organization and variety of stakeholders to gain buy-in for new initiatives and lead cross functional projects
- Define and own a set of highly visible metrics and be the interface between your team and leadership on these measurable outcomes
- Evaluate partner versus build decisions to deliver on roadmap priorities aimed at leveraging existing and emerging technologies to reinvent colleague experience
- Act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of your job description - Champion our culture and values
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.