100% REMOTE: Direct Hire/Perm Position
Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Retail and eCommerce company. They are looking to bring on a permanent resource to their application developement team. This role is located in Dallas, TX, but employee can be fully remote. They are looking to bring on an Application Developer to support their Oracle environment/applications.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Designs or modifies sophisticated application software programs such as third-party application packages, custom developed applications and graphical user interfaces.
- Designs, develops and tests complex application software, and modifies and maintains existing applications based on standards and procedures as well as utilities from software manufacturers.
- Analyzes business application requirements and develops specifications for database construction, data modeling, and normalization.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested programs or program changes are possible within the existing system.
- Evaluates effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Develops real-time applications for use in multi-platform environment.
- May develop applications using web technologies.
- Maintains and documents interface systems and resolves database performance problems as required.
- Develops appropriate program and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
- Provides reports on project development status to management on a regular and timely basis.
- Provides technical direction and training to lower level Application Developers.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development and enhancement of existing systems and participates in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- PL/SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- Oracle (3 years of experience is required)
- Unix scripting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.