Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
DC, USA Remote Capabilities: Yes Clearance Required: Public Trust Type of Role:
Systems Administrator III
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $32.90 - 37.90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for administrating and managing the SAS environment.
- Performs maintenance, configuration, and deployment of SAS based systems. Implements major software upgrades, ensuring change management procedures are implemented and followed.
- Responsible for incident management as it relates to SAS based platforms.
- Manages the interaction and integration of SAS with other systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.